vrijdag 6 maart 2009

Give it a try.


I know I should come here more often, but for me Livejournal is THE place to be. I have tried blogs and websites all over the internet, especially now MSN has gone and I had so many communities there. For me Multiply does not work, at all. So perhaps I should give it second try over here. The past year Blogger has found me and my Livejournal blog, I am Padmapani56 there and they have honored me with a 7.6 note, for which I am thankfull because it has motivated me to go on and do better. Get a better rate. Not that I am that ambitious, far from it, the rating came as a big surprise. It tells me that more people that I know off are reading my blogs, at least the Padmapani56 and TheDailyNaveenPictureShow I also have on Livejournal. What I get out of it the bliss-full feeling of actually making a contribution people like and come back for. I am not sure I can repeat that here. But it would be nice and I should have a go at it.

I'll give it a try.

Geen opmerkingen: